Marine31 Online Forum
Welcome to the Marine 31 Forum.
Header

Marine 31 Forum » Boat Detailing » Metal Polishing » How To Machine Polish Oxidized Aluminum Diamond Plate

Notices

Metal Polishing How to remove oxidation and polish to perfection aluminum, stainless, brass, chrome, and copper surfaces.

How To Machine Polish Oxidized Aluminum Diamond Plate
Old 06-08-2015, 11:53 AM   #11
Dapper Don

Default Re: How To Machine Polish Oxidized Aluminum Diamond Plate

Hi Mike. And you are so very correct. In fact, Nick has done such an awesome job of getting me set up with an entire Marine 31 product line and other essentials for my 280 Sea Ray and trailer I am starting tomorrow. I am very excited to see what these products are capable of and feel very confident on this project having the Marine 31 forums as well as Nick to be there if I stumble.
Dapper Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 12:34 PM   #12
Mike Phillips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dapper Don View Post
Hi Mike. And you are so very correct. In fact, Nick has done such an awesome job of getting me set up with an entire Marine 31 product line and other essentials for my 280 Sea Ray and trailer I am starting tomorrow. I am very excited to see what these products are capable of and feel very confident on this project having the Marine 31 forums as well as Nick to be there if I stumble.

I just had a guy call me with questions about the order to use his products and his options.

It was a good phone call because his boat isn't too badly oxidized he has more options. Plus he owns both a rotary buffer and a dual action polisher, this is a great tool combination as it enables him to do so much by machine.

If you have any questions... either Nick or myself are always happy to discuss via the forum or the phone.

Old 06-08-2015, 03:13 PM   #13
Dapper Don

I just purchased an entry level rotary to go with my GG 6" & GG 3". So I feel like I have the equipment necessary to step up to the plate.
Dapper Don is offline   Reply With Quote