Marine31 Online Forum
Welcome to the Marine 31 Forum.
Header

Marine 31 Forum » Marine31 Welcome & Announcements » New Product Announcements » *NEW* Marine 31 Captain's One-Step Compound & Polish

Notices

New Product Announcements We're always introducing new innovative products to make detailing your boat easy and fun while saving you time and money!

*NEW* Marine 31 Captain's One-Step Compound & Polish
Old 08-22-2014, 08:50 AM   #1
Nick

Default *NEW* Marine 31 Captain's One-Step Compound & Polish

Marine 31 Captain's One-Step Compound & Polish

Marine 31 Captain's One-Step Compound & Polish cuts like a compound and finishes like a polish, replacing the need for a separate compound and polish. What's the advantage of Captain's One-Step Compound & Polish? Not only do you save money by only needing to purchase ONE product to compound AND polish your boat, but you save time as well! Marine 31 Captain's One-Step Compound & Polish works especially well on painted hulls where most marine compounds and polishes tend to leave the finish hazy and full of swirl marks.

Marine 31 Captain’s One-Step Compound & Polish will be known in the marine industry as “magic in a bottle” thanks to its immense cutting ability and the swirl-free, glossy finish that it creates. Marine 31 Captain’s One-Step Compound & Polish works so well that you can use it on black hulls with confidence.

Marine 31 Captain’s One-Step Compound & Polish can be applied several ways. For heavy cutting action, use with a rotary polisher equipped with a wool pad. For light or moderate oxidation, use with a dual action polisher equipped with a foam pad. Regardless of your application method, Marine 31 Captain’s One-Step Compound & Polish will leave your boat looking glossier than it has ever been.

Marine 31 Captain’s One-Step Compound & Polish can be used to remove oxidation, staining, scuff marks, scratches, and swirl marks. If you don’t need a lot of cutting action, simply choose a less aggressive foam pad. The abrasives in Marine 31 Captain’s One-Step Compound & Polish are so refined that you can even apply it with a soft foam finishing pad to burnish the surface to an incredibly high gloss.

Marine 31 Captain’s One-Step Compound & Polish is arguably the best boat compound and polish ever made. The incredibly glossy, swirl-free finish that it creates will convince you, and the easy application will keep you coming back for more. Marine 31 Captain’s One-Step Compound & Polish doesn’t dust, and it wipes off like a wax.

Marine 31 Captain’s One-Step Compound & Polish is the one-step solution you’ve been asking for. Stop using multi-step systems and reap the benefits of good chemistry.

Marine 31 Captain's One-Step Compound & Polish
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 10:58 AM   #2
Mike Phillips

Default Re: *NEW* Marine 31 Captain's One-Step Compound & Polish

This is going to be a real game changer in the boat detailing industry...

Too many detailers out there leaving swirls in painted and dark colored hulls. We'll be showcasing this new compound next week when we're compounding the 1960 Glastron Fireflight that belongs to John Greviskis.

So stay tuned....

Old 09-02-2014, 08:57 PM   #3
brandons

Can we get this in a free sample size? I would love to try it but hate to spend the money without knowing how it will perform on my boat.
brandons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 02:04 PM   #4
Hoytman

I would be willing to buy a sample of this product to try.

Mike, I know of two other one-step products designed for use on gel-coat that are sold by two different companies (one owns the other if I recall correctly, you're familiar with these companies...worked for one of them). Of those two similar one-step products I've only used the one from the line you're most familiar with. (Trying to be a little careful with my words because you're trying to promote Marine 31 products.)

Can you offer any comments as to what might make Marine 31's One-step stand out above the others? My reason for asking is simple. The Marine 31 One-Step is over half again higher in price than the line you're familiar with and it's about on par with the other big "M".
Old 09-08-2014, 10:23 AM   #5
Mike Phillips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoytman View Post

Can you offer any comments as to what might make Marine 31's One-step stand out above the others?

Excellent cutting and excellent finishing qualities. Long buffing cycle and easy wipe-off. Versatile, can be used by hand or machine and any type of machine and any type of pad.

Plus... I walk the walk with this product and prove what it can do, not just by myself but in a class situation and on TV. Not sure any other company has a guy like me doing this type of stuff and then writing detailed write-ups with pictures to document the process and results as well as show others how to duplicate the success.

Pictures: 1960 Glastron - Wetsand, Cut & Buff at Marine31Online.com

Before

After

I just don't see anyone from any other company showing and even proving their product line by tackling complex projects like this?

It takes a lot of time and resources to do projects like the above and all the boat detailing projects we've tackled since coming to market. Marine 31 might be the new kid on the block but we're the only company doing anything like this. So now by defualt... we're the leaders in this industry.

I pushed hard for this product because I needed a product that can be used on BLACK gel-coat and black painted boats that will get the job done without leaving swirls or holograms and to get the job done the first time.

A high quality product like Captain's Compound doesn't cost more money if it give you better results and saves you time. Like the saying goes... quality doesn't cost money... it makes money...

Old 09-08-2014, 04:34 PM   #6
Hoytman

Most excellent before and after photo's and good to know how this product will work on black gel-coat.

Thanks, Mike!
Old 09-08-2014, 04:35 PM   #7
Hoytman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Marine31 View Post
Like the saying goes... quality doesn't cost money... it makes money...

Very true!
Old 09-10-2014, 09:56 AM   #8
brandons

Mike you are correct as always.

Please convince them to put this in a free sample size so we can try it on my boat. I would need a lot of it and if it works well on my boat I would buy a gallon of it but don't want to spend that kind of money until I have tried it. Your advice and write ups are not taken for granted.
brandons is offline   Reply With Quote