Thread: Light scrathces
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 04:30 PM   #5
andrew1012

Default Re: Light scrathces

After spending two days detailing my boat and speaking with Nick on two different occasions I thought I was given the right advice on how to "polish and wax" my boat properly. After using my boat this weekend I started washing it like I always do. Surfaces where the boat had not been in contact with saltwater beaded up as soon as the water touched it. The other areas on the boat where it had been in contact with saltwater, like the hull and gunwales, were flat and the water sheeted right off. So I called Nick and told him of the situation. He explained to me that the water is supposed to sheet off and then he tells me I applied it wrong. I specifically called him before I started waxing my boat and he told me to use a buffer because it's less work. He suggested I use a buffer everytime because it's less work. Then today when I talked to him he said I wasn't supposed to use a buffer to take it off, only to apply it which is not what he told me. I raved to all my friends how great your product was and how easy it was to use it when I detailed my boat last weekend. After the poor customer service and attitude that Nick gave me, I won't be purchasing anymore of your products. You just lost a customer because of his attitude.
andrew1012 is offline   Reply With Quote