View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 09:56 AM   #1
Mike Phillips

Default New product introduced on Ship Shape TV today!

New product introduced on Ship Shape TV today!

We have a brand new segment airing on Ship Shape TV today and on it will be introducing a brand new product that boat owners have been asking us for!

Ship Shape TV airs on Saturday mornings, Sunday late morning and Monday afternoon.

To find out when Ship Shape TV is on in your area I'm going to share a cool website that I use all the time to either locate my favorite shows or movies.

You need to create an account first and that's simple, just like joining a forum.

Then you can do a [Search] for your favorite TV shows and add them to your favorites list. Then, when they are going to be on you'll be sent an e-mail, (if you select the e-mail notification option in your account settings), and the show will be highlighted in yellow in the online TV guide.

Best of all the TV guide is the best I've ever seen for finding out what's on TV.

Here's some screen shots of my account when I'm logged in. In the second picture you can see the channel and time and because Ship Shape TV is one of my favorites it's highlighted in yellow.

So check out the new Ship Shape TV episode, it's a very good episode where we show a huge collection of product in action.

Including a Foam Gun plastering John's boat with suds. They Cyclo Polisher being used to scrub non-skid surfaces. The Flex 3401 for machine applying an all-in-one cleaner/wax to make quick work of removing oxidation and leaving a fresh coat of wax on your boat.