Thread: help me help me
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 09:17 PM   #3
detail marine

Default Re: help me help me

Thanks for the reply mike. I definitely plan on coming to one of your boat detailing seminars as that will be the best thing for me. So far i have done tons of research, buying books, reading tips and techniques on forums. I bookmarked tons of great information I plan to study. Also thanks for the one step advice as I was worried about spending too much time on certain boats and losing money. I'll either turn it down or overbid incase I were to get the job it would be worth it. I currently have a full time job outside of this type of business so I plan to start off doing marine detailing and repairs part time. My plan is to focus more on boat rehab, fixing gel coat, Fiberglass repairs, bottom paint ect but I'm definitely going to tackle the detailing part as well. Attention to detail is my biggest focus and providing the best customer service possible. My goal is to one day have my own shop doing what iv wanted to do since I was a kid. I will definitely look over the link you posted as well. I plan on buying a Makita rotary polisher and load up on some marine 31 products.
detail marine is offline   Reply With Quote